Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hawgin Fri am?

I'm heading to the lake early fri. am, to go Hawg Huntin, hopefully get to see a few, anyone been having luck finding shad? Found plenty 2 weeks ago, but things change, also, how is the water looking?, I'm hoping that the rain isn't going to mess it up to much, I'll be fishing around Bluestone, Buffalo area.
Thanks & Tight Lines,
Mike

Re: Hawgin Fri am?

Come on Guys, I know someone has been on the water this week, Anyone willing to share some info. as to where shad have been found lately, I'll be on the water around 4:30 tomorrow am, if anyone see's a small faded blue v-hull, with rodholders all the way down one side, stop and say hi.
Thanks,
Mike

We caught shad in Buffalo last weekend with no problems. The fish was different story. Hope that helps you with the shad.

Robbie

We caught lots of shad, but no Catfish, Maybe next time we'll have better luck... anyone else go out today, and have any luck catching anything other than Sunburn???
Thanks,
Mike

"hear say" the fish are boiling! ready to eat!

When the going gets tuff the tuff get going. Fish are very scattered. And the catmen are very greasy. Shad are a lot easier to find than the fish right now be sure to have a full tank of gas ride and look and if your lucky you just might run across a concentration of big fish. Bring your horse shoes, rabbit feet,4 leaf clovers, lucky hats, all fingers and toes must be crossed at all times.

good luck,
Quint