new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
how are the cats biteing

how are the blues biteing around the dam thanking about going this week

Re: how are the cats biteing

they aint been biting too great for me since early june. but im on the shore right now, if i was in a boat, i could find some

Re: katmaster

KATMASATER IF YOU ARE GROUNDED YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME ALONG WITH ME. LORRIE DOES NOT FISH ON SUNDAY SO STEVE AND I USUALLY GO AFTER CHURCH, HOWEVER I AM RETIRED AND CAN GO EXCEPT ON TUES AND FRIDAY. LET ME KNOW. CELL PHONE # [919]946-1595

I will see how there biting this week im gona fish on the bank I have a big boat but I don't use it for fishing because I don't want to get it dirty i take my shoes off when i go out on it I need to get me a fishing boat just for fishing.

jrs,

thanks for the invite, ill get in touch with you after wensday, im getting ready to leave and go on a saltwater charter trip so ill be gone for a few days.

good luck

Ah saltwater fishing !

Cats are going nuts in my opinion, I don't fish for them but I catch them on every trip. There's tons of mussell shells on Henderson Point near the ramp, I think blues in the area are tearing them all to peices.

still biteing at marker 23 dad caught 12 monday

just got back from the saltwater trip.
those fish are hitting great, the capt. took us to the gulf stream, caught some big dolphin, and big amber jack, and my dad hooked a blue marlin, threw the hook though

good luck