Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BOC

anyone on here a member of the brotherhood of catfishermen?It is a wonderful (and free) web site more information and members than any other. BOC RULES!

Re: BOC

Theres several of us here. In fact a bunch of us are friends now because of it and fish together kind of regular.

Shadaddi.....Great site!I fish for blues on Gaston.You mostly fish the rivers?

whats the web site adress

good luck

the addy is catfish1.com or brotherhoodofcatfishermen.com they both work.I fish gaston,upper buggs and a little of the rivers.I lost my fishing partner because he got hitched(talk about whipped huh?).I am training my neighbor but dang is it hard to "create" a catman from nothing in a short time.I am ready to come down your way tonight but don't want to run that trip solo.Almost everyone I take is ready to go home in a hour,wants to get drunk or don't realize you need to put something on the end of the line to catch something.I can fish here in SML solo but I feel like Mad Max in the Road Warrior movie...I have to play chicken everytime I want to move.

When i fish I fish all night when I visit Kerr,no use to fish a couple hours you wasting your time for sure,I like to set up and catch a lot of everything,I'll be down the week of25th thru 28th for a night of fishing!

Don't you just hate when your buddy gets whipped?

yeah I hate it.I had to take the dog last night.She had trouble reeling 'em in,but she watched the poles better than I did.She is hell with the cast net though!!ROTFLMAO

@ shadaddi.
im not the best with it eithier though,