Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Striper Tournaments

I can find a number of postings for bass tournaments on Kerr, but can't seem to locate any Striper tournament info? Can someone direct me or tell me when/where they will be held?

Re: Striper Tournaments

The next Buggs Island Striper Club tournament will be held on October 22. We will have a meeting prior to the tournament on Oct. 15th at the Vance County Rescue Squad building on Norlina Rd. in Henderson, N.C. You are welcome to attend the meeting, where you can join the club for $10, and also register for the tournament ($25). Please visit our website:

http://www.buggsislandsc.org/index.htm

The National striped bass association has a organization based in SC. The have tournaments from PA to Texas. The majority are in GA,SC,NC,Tenn, And VA.They have a website with a lot of info (www.fishnsba.com)and a magazine as well as a TV show on FSN networks. It should provide the info you are looking for.

Just had a NSBA Striper Tx at Buggs last weekend in May with another following it the next weekend at Smith Mtn. Just go to the NSBA site as in previous msg. and print the schd. so you will be in the know. There is another Buggs Tx in the Fall.