Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kerr Fishing

Dazed and Confused:I have not fished your fishery in two years.I thoroughly enjoy the forum and have gained a lot of useful info.Planing on coming to Kerr Friday.I am fishing by myself against my wife's advice.Any insight to locating crappie,bass or catfish would be greatly appreciated.I plan on fishing after dark for whatever is biting.I am staying at the Park and will be launching there.Anybody that would like to stop by and drink their favorite beverage,shoot me an E-mail.Thanks again for such and enjoyable forum.We are lucky to have people like Dave,Katnip,crappie crossing and Jr.

Re: Kerr Fishing

man sounds like fun. unfortuanetly i dont fish kerr much so i cant help you, but someone will help you man i hope you have a good time.

good luck

Clarksville should put you right in the middle of the crappie (bridges) bass (points) & catfish (just about anywhere above the bridges) Take the camera & take a pic for us. If you want to see the big cats plan on going to Staunton View for the catfish showdown weighin on Sat. night the 18th around 10pm. The people there will give you a big welcome.

everything that you want to catch can be caught at the new bridge,from crappie,striper,cats and bass.goodluck