Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for camper

I AM LOOKING FOR A SELFCONTAINED CAMPER IN GOOD SHAPE AROUND 5,000 IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ONE PLEASE EMAIL ME AT GHUGHES@ GATEPRECAST.COM THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

Re: looking for camper

Glen,
A camping friend of mine bought a place on the lake and they are building so they gonna to sell their 31 ft terry hitch-style. It has bunks, dining and sofa beds and a master br. Kitchen, microwave all that. This camper has been very well maintained so quality wise it'd be a good one. I do not think they want to sell it until after this camping year is over though so that's the bad thing. Good thing is is "near" the price you want so it'd be a lot of camper for your $$. Lemme know and I'll send you the name/number. Hey, you gonna make two trips or pull the stumpbumper behind the camper????...jfo

Re: looking for camper

You should be working not in the air condition putting ads on here and keep david busy you know he doesn't like the heat. see you sat. what river are you going to fish. If you get to many campers to chose from Brenda wants a bigger one also she thinks.