Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Bridge Open

Well you mostly judge a pilot by the landing so I reckon I'll judge the new bridge from my first crossing. I dunno if it'll fall over tomorrow but the ride is smooth, the view is just fantistik and its seems to me that its a great bridge...jfo

Re: New Bridge Open

jfo, can I see your wife's new house from the bridge!!!

Funny crappie really!

Rode the new bridge for the first time today....was pleased, but am I the only one that thinks the side rails are a bit LOW? The barrier in the middle is higher than the sides....oh well...I guess the water will be a softer landing and a head on in the other lane!

so have they taken down the no wake signs yet?

All the bridge did was move traffic congestion down a little.All that money wasted and you all seem so pleased and people can't figure out why this country is so messed up.Y'all some brillant darn people.

That is what it was built for, to decrease congestion and give truckers and other travelers a way to head east/west without having to drive through the middle of town. And this country is not messed up, it would be messed up if ignorant people like yourself were not allowed to speak their narrow minded opinions whenever they felt like it. I know that summer break is coming at school, so I guess you will be posting a ton more pretty soon. I am sure everyone is looking forward to that....

WORMER

Probably never attended any school

That section of highway 58 through Clarksville was the only section from start to end that was not 4 lanes is what I was told. That bridge completes the highway.

The new bridge is awesome! I have been over it 10 times already...been waiting 6 years or so for that. One of the guys working on it told me the tolerances for the pilons were within 5 millimeters. That is amazing engineering. I am really looking forward to the proposed "Cove" project.

buggsman, just wandering what are they teaching you in school man?

good luck

I am gonna be MAN enough to walk away from this post.NUFF said.

WHATEVER NUFF SAID

It's a shame you can't be MAN enough to just shut up! You know, just because you say a word enough times doesn't make it so!

Just glad to see the traffic moving so freely and no bad problems from the new intersection (15 and 58) BE CAREFUL when you all come up for the SHOWDOWN. We want to see everyone safe coming and going. Letem run

Buggsman what a great name for a person like him !

yeah a perfect name eh