Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I NEED A PROP

MINE BROKE/CRACKED SO I NEED ANOTHER. IT IT A JOHNSON/EVINRUDE 1999 70 HP OUTBOARD. IT TAKES THE 13 SPLINE LARGE HUB THRU THE HUB EXH. MOST ALL LATE MOTORS 3 CYL AND SOME 4 CYL WILL FIT. I NEED A 14 BY 13 PITCH OR A 13 3/4 BY 15 PITCH OR A 13 1/2 BY 15 PITCH . IF YOU HAVE ONE YOU WISH TO SELL PLEASE CONTACT ME @ [919]946-1595 CELL OR johnrsleboda@hotmail.com I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE YOU GUYS A CHANCE TO GET RID OF SOMETHING YOU DON'T NEED B4 I BOUGHT ONE. I WILL PAY A FAIR PRICE NOT LOOKING FOR FREE!

Re: I NEED A PROP

Call basspro and get the # for propco off them. I have a 3 cyl 60 hp and that's the only place I could find a prop. Reasonable price had it in a week about $100. They will also give you all the specs on the prop, most are michigan props, which can be found on line.

hi i have prop that came off a terry bass boat johnson motor 79 model 100 hp it may work give me a call at 919 853 2619 hope i can help out a fellow fisherman

THANKS FOR THE REPLYS DALE THE PROP WORKS SO CASH THE CHECK AS AGREED. AGAIN THANKS

sure thing buddy anything i can do to help out a fellow fisherman email me maybe we can get together and go fishing