This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blues

Hello,
I'm new to the board and fairly new to buggs. I'm just learning the blues and my 15 year old son is getting impatient with me. Can anybody help. I can find the shad and a few small fish but haven't been able to find the big-uns. Ya'll look for me, I'm in a older 19 ft. carolina skiff with a 45 honda. My rod holders are all around the boat for driftin. I live just above Brookneal but dont hold that against me.hee hee. Thanks for any help.

Re: Blues

hey jon iam from phenix i have caught around 300 blues so far this year.still learning myself.but 300 fish i must be doing something right.ans as far as the big ones go.some days i might catch fish from 10 to 40 pounds and go back the next and catch 10 to 4 pounders.but would be glad to share what i know. iam going to the lake right now il post on it tonight on what we catch

Jake, I was wondering if ya did any good?????

sry man yeah we had a blast caught 15 maybe not sure. we wasnt keeping them but we had one 25 one 28 one 17 and lots of 8 9 10 pound fish. was great day this was about a 5 hour fishing trip i was there all day but i messed with the white bass some.i was around marker 23. all fish was caugt on live shad from 6 to 10 feet deep.going back next week again wen most likely.plenty of room if you want to come

Jake,
What time of the day are you fishing.

jake, I cant go mid week right now due to work but I would love to get up with you sometime. If you dont mind shoot me an e-mail and I'll get you my number. Thanks

all day long looks like the bigger fish was on that morning like 10 am or so.ok jon will do

Jake,I tried to reply but it keeps coming back undeliverable. 434-283-4638. thanks,John

try this one jake69@linkabit.com or jakebaldwin451@hotmail.com