Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Joe from O!

I know you're a die-hard CPR fisherman.....Ref. that photo on the "Catch of the Day", were you giving that huge shad mouth to mouth so you could release him???

Re: Hey Joe from O!

I can confirm that the Shad in question was released unharmed...physically that is. Mentally, I cannot say after being kissed by jfo! I had never seen a Shad spit before...

I made a comment to JFO about that pic. Ask him if his wife made him goggle after each fishing trip. He said the biggest difference between kissing a big ole cat and the shad was............the mouth wasn't big enough to give any tongue...........

How about gargle rather than .......oh me

Trust me on this one guys and gals cause I'm an eggspurt! When you kiss those big cats...keep your tongue to yourself...jfo

ANOTHER REASON TO CARP FISH!!!!

I'll put my cutbaits and cokes in the same cooler but even I draw the line at lip-smackin a big-ole-slimey carp. One time Mark & I were on the James and having a bad-bait morning. We caught this like 5lb carp and tossed him into a dry livewell just in case we struck zero on the bait. We got bait some throws later but forgot about the carp. We fished all day and at the loading ramp we remembered this carp that'd been laying dry all day. His gills were still movin so Katnip set him in the water and I swear to you...he swam off. Unbelieveable. Carp - yuk - stinkerino...jfo

WORLDWIDE THE CARP IS THE MOST POPULAR GAME FISH AND IN SOME PARTS OF THE WORLD CONSIDERED A DELICACY. I LOVE THE FIGHT THEY GIVE. CARP TAUGHT ME HOW TO LAND BIG FISH ON LITE TACKLE!!

Yea, Yea....I ate a plate of fried "kocka-roacha" in one of those places. Carp, yuk, peeeuuu, stinkerino...jfo

THE FRESH WATER BONEFISH,COME ON JOE, GIVE IT SOME SUGAR!!!

....."freshwater bonefish"!!!Saturday night there were 5,000,000 of 'em swimmin'around,on Gaston,so thick that they were bumpin' into the boat!Seriously!They looked like Koi swimmin' in a goldfish pond.Breedin' I guess....they were all over each other.