Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lost/found

if you lost something on grassey creek this past weekend email me.

Re: lost/found

I lost my favorite hat on Smith Mt this weekend.. Blew off my head.. I dont really belive it would have warshed that far done yet.... reckon?!

If you found a Celine Dion CD, that wasn't lost, it was thrown out.

I lost my mind.Find it?

THIS HAS GOT BE A JOKE RIGHT I HAVE BEEN FISHING BUGGS FOR 30 YEARS GOD KNOWS AT THE STUFF I HAVE LOST EMAIL ME TO IF YOU FIND SOMETING

No S**t!

if you only knew

reston va hmm jake

Hey Mark, It seems to me that you are trying to do a good deed!
It wasn't me that lost something but when I do I hope someone like you is around to help me out.
Thank You

I lost a rod and reel 2 yrs.ago in that same spot.A bear attack me

I lost a rod and reel I have no idea what took it.pay attention is what I need to do

i know the feeling tim

Well Mark, I hope that you've found it's rightfull owner, but tell us what you found. You've got our curiosity up...

Let's see, I've lost a boat seat, 4 rod $ reel outfits, 3 hats, 1 Skeeter life vest, 1 pair of Hobie sunglasses, and a ton of largemouth bass over a 15 year period - but nothing last weekend.

Lost a wife 10 years ago but you you know what they say Finders keepers

Ilost a large blue canvas Bass Pro Shop tackle bag full of crank baits, rattle traps, jerk baits, spinner baits, etc..... I hope you have it.

lost alot of bucktails on points in that area..please give me back my blue ones

to rocky,
all these people may make fun but today is your lucky day. if they only knew what you lost they would not make fun

This thread is a classic. The internet is a wonderful thing. Mark, thanks for being an honest guy. If you have kids, they dunno how lucky they are...jfo

good deal mark, i know if i had lost something id love it for someone to do what you did.

good luck

Not making fun, just having fun. Great thing you did Mark

yes mark that was a very honorable thing to do..dint mean to sound as if i was making fun ..just having fun the world would be a much better place if all people were as honset as you

all jokes aside, that was a pretty cool thing you did, and you were up against some pretty steep odds. I heard it's OK to lose but don't lose the lesson, so I've got some luggage tags that I'm going to apply to some of my stuff and write my info on my cooler lids with permanant marker.

just to let everyone know i founa a tackle box with 102 lures in it many brand new a really pro bag from bass pro shops.I thought I died and went to heaven. being a novice fisherman it was a dream come true. I went fishing a few times with it but I felt it really belonged to a guy who was kicking himself in the a-- for losing it. so i posted it on the web site but i didnt say what was lost or found,until the true owner claimed it which he did today. all worked out for the best.
mark

thats a good deed. thats the right thing to do.
you should have good carma, for that.

good luck

Mark,give yourself a big pat on the back,we need more like you.

Mark
That was the most awesome thing I have ever read on this forum. I know how valuable a bag full of tackle like that is $$$$. I hope if I ever lose anything while fishing Kerr or anywhere else you are in the area ,Kudo's to you Mark.
Skeeter

Renews my faith in the human condition! What a wonderful example of how we all should be living our lives. Well done Mark!

MARK, THANKS FOR BEING SO HONEST. NOT MANY PEOPLE LIKE THAT ANYMORE. GOOD TO KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE HONOR. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

nOT ONLY WAS THAT A GREAT THING Mark done posting the lost bag,but Mark put forth a great effort to find the owner the day it was lost.He went from boat to boat asking if anyone lost that bag,because he asked us.We were there that day. And all you guys that responded thanks for the laughs,it was great. exspecially the one about the wife. buddy I know what you mean. Thanks again Mark.

Well....since ya'll got back on the subject of loosing a wife. Now this was 20 some years ago my wife left me.........
I told a friend that I had a dream that she came back.......he said no way man you didn't have a dream...you had a dang.... Nightmare!!!!!

Buggs is full of great people.Including the ones i have had disagreements with on here.When i go to Buggs i feel at home.I went to this small lake a few years back and i left a cheap pair of jumper cables in the back of my pickup just to see how honest the fishermen were that fished that lake and when i came back to load up,the cables were gone and from that day forward i lock my stuff up when i fish that lake.Me and my older brother use to talk about how friendly the people are at Buggs and it still holds true today.

Mark,you are the man.

yeah theres alot of great people on the lakes,
mark your one of them

I lost my wallet at a Texaco on my way to the outer banks for vaction. I had about $400.00 cash in it and all my credit cards. About a half hour down the road I realized that it had fallen out of my pocket. Since the Texaco was the last place I had it I knew I must have lost it there. I did a bee line back to the station just to find out no one turned it in. As I was getting ready to just go home because I had no cash or credit cards, a wonderful woman pulled up next to me and started staring at me. She just stood there and stared then she she said "William"? I said "YES". She held my wallet out of her window and handed it to me. She said she went to my home address on my licence to return it to me. Needless to say, I had just moved. She did not feel comfortable leaving it there so she came hoping I would return to get it. I pulled $200.00 out of my wallet and handed it to her. She refused it. I will never forget that and I hope to return the favor for someone some day. Mark, YOU THE MAN!