Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
no longer

i will no longer be guiding due to a new job,but i will still help anyone who needs it.

Re: no longer

Wish you the best on your new job. Will continue to look for your reports on crappie fishing.

Good luck with you new endevour Dave. The fish ain't going nowhere.

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW JOB. I STARTED MY OWN COMPANY AFTER WORKING FOR THE CITY FOR 18 YEARS. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU. P.S. STARTED BUSINESS IN JAN THIS YEAR DOING GOOD SO FAR.

I hope you will still have plenty of time to fish

yeah i hope you still get as much time on the water as you want good luck with new job,

good luck

hey thanks,i will get to fish in the afternoons after work,plus i will be working at the lake can`t bet that.

Good luck with the new job Dave. Maybe someday we can pull in some slabs. I will still be looking for your reports. Shotgun

I SURE WISH YOU WELL ON THE NEW JOB. ARE YOU CHANGING COMPANY'S OR JUST A NEW JOB AT THE POWER PLANT? EITHER WAY GOOD LUCK.

Dave, Wish you success in your new endeavor what ever it might be. I due enjoy your reports and do depend on them along with all the rest of our fellow fishermen as to when to make the trip up to the lake. I've tried to call you but have picked wrong times as to when you were home. I will be trying again. Once again, good luck. AC

dave good luck with the new job, i'm sure the crappie are glad you changed jobs. but how can you call it a job when you live & work on the shores of buggs island lake, to most that is a dream.
cc

man working on the lake what more can you ask for and you still get to fish

good luck dave

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW JOB. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELPFUL HINTS IN THE PAST YEAR. THAT CRAPPIE FISHING IS ABOUT AS ADDICTIVE AS IT GETS. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'RE READY TO GET ON SOME SMALLIES. GOOD FISHING AND GOD BLESS!!!

I`LL CALL YOU WHEN I GET A CHANCE

HOPE YOUR NEW JOB BRINGS MORE MONEY ,,HAPPENNESS FOR YOU DAVE.........THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AND ALSO HOPE YOU GET THE CHANCE TO TROLL THE CRAPPIE WACKERS I SENT YOU SOON...........YOUR FRIEND GENE

Dave, GOOD luck on the new job, Will E-mail you when I finish the crappie stained glass. Thanks for all the info and look forward to more .

Dave,I just heard about your new job from stan at bibt.Congrads and enjoy your time at the lake,i hope it works out were you can still do some guiding,i know how you enjoy helping out others and catching slabs.by the way yesterday the bite was on,we had 3 that were 1lb 15 oz,and 25 that were over a pound.

I am very happy about your success in getting your
job. I will consider this saturaday a no go.
No problem. Good Luck!

Doug

thanks,i hope to do some fishing but working 7 days a week want help much,doug i still want to help you out,so if you get a afternoon free let me know.