Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stripers in Altavista

Has anyone had any luck with the stripers up or near altavista and what and how are you catching them. Thanks for the info

Re: Stripers in Altavista

STRIPERS ARE ON IN ALTAVISTA. CUT SHAD BELLIES HAVE BEEN GOOD ALSO BUCTAILS WITH YELLOW OR CHARTUESE FEATHER. 6:00 - 8:00 P.M. HOPE THIS HELPS. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS.

Hey tprkite,Me and river rat went thursday he caught a big male. went sat. i caught one walleye, we think only a few have come up thus far next 2 weeks it should get better good luck

Hey Clicker,
Have you went up to the dam any more to try for the white bass. I went a couple of days ago and caught a few but the cold front my have slowed it down a little. Thanks

Hey Clicker. Tried to call you last night. I went for an hour right before dark. Lost two at the same time on cut bait right at dark. They were catching some at the dam yesterday (biggest was 12lbs.) The shad were so thick you could walk on top of them. Give me a call. I'm going back tonight. GOOD FFISHING AND GOD BLESS!!!

Which dam are you talking about? Would like to get in on some white bass.

Dave,

They are talking about Leesville Dam. Give me a yell when you want to come up this way. Striper fished an hour before dark with no takers but its getting ready to really go down.

Hey tprkite, haven't been in a week. some friends of mine are still catching white perch though, minnows oneday and night crawlers the next. going to try and go sat. evening after son's ball game.it's killing me!