Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moving to New Board

Starting on Sunday (8/12/07) will be moving to the New Fishing Message Board. If you are still having problems posting message, please send email to fishing@kerrlake.com .

Re: Moving to New Board

Hope I'm wrong but I still think it is a bad idea. I think it will reduce traffic, information, and fun for the reason to just satisify the crybabies who are unable to ingnore idiots and a few guys who really want to control the site because they get off on stuff like that . Have fun with your new board. Maybe we can finally find out who buggsman is and then invite him to meet the uptight scientist at GSK. I would love to be a fly on the wall at that one.

Gman!! I don't think you are wrong at all, why fix something if it ain't broke!!!! I can not get on the new one at all!! tried to login over & over

Sunshine: Send Wanda an e-mail at fishing@kerrlake.com Help is available. Neither of you have had your name used time & time again by Trolls and had to go through almost every post to see how many people have been insulted or their feelings hurt. I welcome the new board so that information and ideas can be exchanged with minimum interference. Smiles & good fishing. G

Sunshine - An email was sent to your aol address this morning with instructions. If you did not get this email that means that for some reason AOL is blocking some emails from reaching your inbox. It also might be in your spam folders.

Wanda

If you are having problems logging on to the new board follow the below instructions.

Your browser might not be accepting cookies properly. First check to make sure you have cookies enabled. Also, in Internet Explorer 6 you need to make sure that you have 3rd Party Cookies enabled.

To enable cookies do the following:

Click on tools on the menubar on your browser
Click on Internet Options on the drop menu
On the window that pops up, click on the privacy tab
Put the arrow and track so that the arrow is on low
Click ok

This will enable third party cookies:

Click on tools on the menubar on your browser
Click on Internet Options on the drop menu
On the window that pops up, click on the security tab
Click on the custom button
On the little window that pops up, scroll down to where it says cookies, and make sure the radio button is in the enabled position
Click save

In Firefox:

tools >> options >> privacy >>

look for the 'cookies' section. Make sure it has 'accept all' ticked, and then click on 'exceptions' and make sure your proboard url isn't in there.

If the above didn't work try selecting "forever" when you attempt to log in.

i guess this is the last message i post. i've tryed everything i know to get on the new web page. it will not accept me. i'm proud to know a lot of you are smart enough to know what wanda wants as far as getting on the new post. I'M NOT THAT SMART. good luck in the future as far as fishing goes. i hope to talk to you all on channel 68. remember setter mostly fishes for stripers. if i find them you will know. i promise to share. i know the new page is suppose to be better. in my opinion, this post was great. setter

I do not know where you live but I will do everything in my power or knowledge bas to help you even come to your house. We can not loose valuable people as your self. Smiles. G

You've got e-mail. If you did not receive it something is wrong. Smiles. G