Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Registered Black Lab

Need a registered black lab for a friend's birthday present. Anyone happen to know where I can get one quickly??

Toby

Re: Registered Black Lab

Toby, I work in a factory in Greenville N.C. and there is a posting of Lab puppys for sale for $400. The phone number they left is 714-8572. I have a old trailer on Hibernia road at Kerr. If there is any way I can help with delivery or what ever, Let me Know. My number is 252-902-4039. The above number should have the same area code too. I go to kerr almost every weekend, love to bass, perch and catfish. Call me sometime and we will go fishing if you would like. Chris

You are the man. Thanks for the info bud!

Toby

Toby, were you able to make a deal with these people? Were there any pups left? Paperwork of parents looked good. Call me if I can help with anything else, call me anyway and we will go fishing sometime.

Hey Toby...I have a beagle mix and a tick-beagle mix I'll put on you for nothing...It'll save you $400. jfo

if anyone is interested we are fostering a 1 year old female lab/ mix mainly lab,she is fixed and yes she has the water gene. she still a puppy at heart and needs a loving family who will give her a good home and the time to train her she knows the basics,sit,stay,down.
interested e-mail me