Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Message Board

Is everyone heading to the new message board? Or, are we going to use both?

Re: New Message Board

I've got a stupid question. Why are we changing boards? Maybe I missed something?

I bounce back and forth but admit....I like this structure better than the new one. To me, its easier to scan and pick out the postings I wanna checkout. I guess for specific species the other does centralize em, but I read em for alot and here..just easier. Too, hate the fact that eventually the 'archives' is gonna be lost. Real shame. Just my two cents.

I think that the login requirement on the new board is the way to go. This should help keep the trouble makers at bay or at least easier to track down.
I find the format and navigation of the new site difficult at best. I keep getting lost.
Why didn't they just keep the message board the way it was and add the login requirement to it?
Just my thoughts.
Chappie

Chappie:
I ask Wanda that same question ( Why didn't they just keep the message board the way it was and add the login requirement to it? ).
She said that the way the old message board was set up there could not be a login requirement added to it.
I'm like you, I thank the old one is easier to navigate. But after checking the new one out and learning how to navigate thru it, I think it's ok.
You know, it only takes one ( the troll ) to screw things up for everybody.
Moe