Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Special thanks to all who cared!

Many ask for help but few say thanks enough. I would like to say a special thanks to all those who replied to my post. JFO, RALPH, BUGGSMAN, BCAT, DANRIVERYACHT2, BUDMAN, AND RAY you guys make it worth someones while to put forth the efforts to suceed in fishing. It's people like you who make this board what it is to me, a wonderful experience! Again thanks and I'm on my way!

Gizmo

Re: Special thanks to all who cared!

Gizmo I only fish Kerr in the fall and winter. But, I have been catching nice channels and blues on bream.
Thats part of the fun. Use a bream buster fiberglass fishing pole and some red wigglers. Catch your bait,
won't take long the piers down here are full of them.
I have caught the fish on live and cut bream. I hope this helps. Those guys that replied to your post are helpful and very knowledgeable. Good luck.

Bo

We just like to see people have a good time. As you said "there's enough for everyone" and I get a better feeling helping you get thru a problem and succeed (with your family also benefitting), than tojust catch a bunch myself.

Why no mention of me? I contribute a lot of useful information to you fellars. Smiles G

Most of us know thats not you Glen. don't know why thats jerk dislikes you so much.wl