Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blue Catfish

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well, have a quick question to run by everyone I've been put in charge of a friends bachelor party and seems he wants to take a trip to the james river for the big blues does anyone know or have a clue of a good trusty and honest guide any info is greatly appreciated

Re: Blue Catfish

Try Chris Harris at (got the blues.com).He is one of the best on the james.

Chris Harris is probably the most highly recommended. I have been in contact with him, and he can only do Sunday nights through the summer.

Go to this link, all the top guides are listed on it along with their contact info:

http://catfishingonthejames.googlepages.com/guideservices

Good Luck!

thanks guys

Captain Mike Ostrander is about as good as it gets on the James for trophy Blues. I know several people that have been out with Capt. Mike and done very well quantity and quality wise. Most of his business is repeat customers and word of mouth.

Mike Ostrander is another top notch guide. Heard nothing but good things about him as well.

You mentioned taking your friend out for a bachelor party. But if there is anybody else reading this that wants to split a trip, let me know. I've been wanting to hire a guide, but would prefer to split the cost.