Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
vc

hey man i havnt heard from you in a while. haley's leavind this weekend so maybee we can get together and try for some more of thos big cats. want be long and ill be hugging a tree with a bow in my hand, with reminiscing thoughts of an awsome catfish season, but with hopes of an even better deer season. all i have to do is talk andy into handing over that rabbits foot up his @## just for a couple of hunts.or maybee if i learn to keep my mouth shut, and indulge just a little less info and guidance, luck will swing my way. im proud of him but come on 2 monsters 2yrs in a row. you have a better chance of winning the lottery!!!!

Re: vc

All i can say is i done my thing. I done exactly the same things that you done. I guess i just got lucky. Yeah luck. If thats what you wanna call it. Two monster bucks in two years. Yeah luck. Well all i can say is maybe i will rub off on some of yall because im tired of having to pay 350 dollars every year to get a deer mounted. HAHA. I guess what i need to strive for now is a full velvet buck. HAHA.

Good luck to all this deer season.
Rule number one...never tell all you know!!

Sorry Glenn Christie....but the only thing i can say is that the orignal email consisted of information on catfishing. The sad thing is that we will allow people to post "stupid " comments about SECRET CATFISH BAIT and other vulgar things. But just because something is said about a deer we are in the wrong. Some people have alot to learn.

I'll talk about what I wont to!!!!!!!!!!!!!People cry about something on this all the time,It's alot of babys on here!

Man, I LOVE the fishing info here but I also dont mind AT ALL hearing about deer hunting and while it IS a fishing site, so what?! Some of you tightassed idiots need to lighten up.

hey guys glenn christie sent me an email,and an apolagy, someone else posted that comment using that name, it was not glenn. vc, well spoken as usuall. and buckmaster, you know im just giving you a hard time bro, and qbdad, thanks for your support. any one can fish and be good at it, it takes a true sportsman to excell in all aspects of the outdoors. if one truly is a sportsman our outdoorsman, any event or season that allows you the oppurtunity to be outdoors and enjoying nature will not be passed up. hunting, fishing, golf, skeet, trap, 3d archery, i could go on and on but all these share the same common interest,THE LOVE FOR THE OUTDOORS.