Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DEATH OF A GREAT PERSON

JUST WANTED LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT DOUG GRAY WAS KILLED IN A ACCIDENT GOING TO THE FISHERS OF MEN LEGACY TOURNAMENT IN ALABAMA. HE FISHED MOSTLY WITH BRADON GRAY IN TEAM COMPETION HE WILL GREATLY MISSED BY A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO KNEW HIM. HE WAS GREAT PERSON WHO LOVED FISHING OF ANY KIND. MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO WITH HIS FAMILY AND ESPECIALLY BRANDON.
A MEMORIAL FUND IS SET UP AT WACHOVIA BANK.

Re: DEATH OF A GREAT PERSON

I agree, he will be missed.

Condolences to the Gray family. My thoughts will be with you guys. Bryant Copley

Doug will be missed by all who knew him. He was one of the happiest people I knew. My heart goes out to his family and all of his hunting & fishing buddies.

One of the nicest guys you would ever meet.A person who loved the sport of fishing and every thing it had to offer.I personally will miss him and it will be hard to not be able to talk to him at the next tournament.My thoughts and prayers go out to the Gray family.And Dougie I hope that every pull on that string are 10 pounders. Ben Coe

Anyone have more info

There were a couple of newspaper articles in the Huntsville Times in Alabama on the 25th that have some details. If you have any other specific questions, just email me and I'll try to answer them.

The Doug Gray Memorial Fund is set up at Wachovia.
Donations can be made at any branch.

Any word on his sister and her son ?

Both his sister and her son are doing OK. She had some bumps and brusies as well as several stitches in her knee. Her son had 1 small scrape on his finger. They are getting better each day. Keep them in you prayers.

Thanks