Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jimmy houston shhooting caged deer!

many of you may have already heard about this, but for the ones of you that have not take a look at this video, it will make you think differently of Jimmy Houston.
Mike

http://www.real-hunters.com/full.swf

Re: jimmy houston shhooting caged deer!

Jimmy Houston is no sportsman neither is anyone who hunts fenced in animals,he should loose all his sponsors for doing it too,but I guess as long as no one say anything its OKy DOKy

Now you all should know that we live in A (Do as I say, And not as I do) society of people in power. If it was one of us on those videos, We would all be in jail. Just my 2 sence.

That's not much different than some of these great hunters who shoot monster bucks that someone else busted their butt scouting out. Plus, hunting a private deer managed property that the average hunter can't come close to afford to go to.

Video made me sick, couldnt even finish my lunch. I knew people hunted fenced deer, and i never agreed with it, but i never realized it was just a few acres fenced, and to top that shooting drugged deer. i dont know how people like that even sleep at night.
Mike

To me thats just as bad as what Michael Vick did to the dogs!!! Don't know how they can sleep at nite

Sorry, I guess I should not have said ( What Michael Vick did to the dogs ).
He has not been convicted yet, only accused.

It's a **** shame that there is peple with no HUNTING ETHICS or RESPECT FOR THE OUTDOORS!!!! I am trying to bring my son up with these values and people like this seem to try to break down all morals and values from the younger generation!

Fellows, I have known of Russ Bellar for almost 25 years. He is nothing but a crook. This was not his first time in trouble. He used to be a "Big time" coon hunter. Always having good dogs and almost never getting beat. He was caught on several occasions having croonies catch others dogs and hold them so his dog would win. He was caught on three different occasions that I am aware of paying off judges so his dogs would win. This is not a stab at the man or anything else.. Just want you to know a little about him. Nothing but a crook that was making some biGGGGG bucks. He has sold coon dogs for over 40,000 dollars. and I would not have giving you 2 dollars for them. Any of you guys out there that used to coon hunt around the Big events should remember ol Russ.
ONCE A CRROK ALWAYS A CROOK. Hope they lock his sorry a** up once and for all.

I already didn't like Jimmy Houston before I found out about this, but now I really hate him, what an idiot.

Don't just get mad. Get him where it hurts,in his overstuffed pocketbook. I went on his website, noted all his sponsors, and sent them the video in an email
advising them I wouldn't be spending my money with them as long as they sponsored this sorry lowlife. You can also go here and sign a petition foe ESPN to dump the idiot: http://www.petitiononline.com/020206/petition-sign.html?

i cant find this site.

Son of Dixie wrote:

"Don't just get mad. Get him where it hurts,in his overstuffed pocketbook. I went on his website, noted all his sponsors, and sent them the video in an email
advising them I wouldn't be spending my money with them as long as they sponsored this sorry lowlife. You can also go here and sign a petition foe ESPN to dump the idiot: http://www.petitiononline.com/020206/petition-sign.html?
Email: glgentry@aol.com"

Don't know how much luck you'll have with his sponsors because this is old news. In other words, I'm sure they already know about. I believe the incident happened at least a couple years ago.

The problem is they call it hunting and nothing is further from the truth. If you pay a guide to find any animal then all you did was shoot it.......you didn't hunt anything. If you want to call it shooting then fine but that's not "hunting" I'm sure that will ruffle some feathers but when you hire someone to show you were the game is and point it out all you did was pull the trigger......