Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death of a great fisherman

Abe Goldberg passed to a better world last night while on a fishing trip with his 2 grandsons in Alaska. Cause of death was a brain hemorrage. A great person,friend and fisherman. He will be missed by many. Abe, thanks for the memories. Arrangements are incomplete but will be in Decatur, Alabama where he will be buried beside his wife. Tite lines my good friend. My thoughts and prayers to the family.

Re: Death of a great fisherman

Prayers as well

My thoughts and prayers are extended to the family also. May God comfort them in there time of sorrow.

As well, my thoughts and prayers are with family and friends. I never meant the gentleman, but loved reading his reports and gained knowledge through his advice. I like to think he is up on the big lake pulling record crappie after record crappie. God bless.

Was he related to the wrestler? That dude is tough!

Our prayers and sympathetic wishes go out to his family. Ending of life here brings sadness to friends and love ones, but comfort comes through this promise from GOD'S word, ABSENT FROM THE BODY PRESENT WITH THE LORD11111 Smiles, G

Abe wrestled under the names of Abe Goldberg, the great bolo and the masked bolo. He was a mountain of a man but a teddy bear at heart. As nice of a person as you will ever know and fun to be with. He was a most generous person with his endowments to charities and his sharing of his knowledge.

Rest Well ABE----WE'll miss your presence and kind words.Please tell us more about this man who took his grandkids fishing.Can we view his posts, dear moderator?