Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fishdoc on Website TV

Thanks to fish doc for a couple of hours of Crappie fishing.
The man knows how to fish and is willing to share it.
Check him out on some small cuts at www.fishingwithphil.com
Or just click on the ad at this web site.
Hats off to you fishdoc.

Re: Fishdoc on Website TV

Please let me know if anyone has any problems with viewing the clips from the show on the web site.
There will be an entire show there soon.
I am always looking for someone to fish with so if you would like to be on the show send an email on the web site.

THE ENTIRE SHOW WITH FISH DOC IS ON THE SITE.
GO TO www.fishingwithphil.com and let me know what you think!

...Your ratings will deffinately go up once people see that this guy is "for real!"
I have learned a lot from him. He's an interesting guy who is about a lot more than just fishing and I look forward to our next trip on the lake this Sunday. One thing he'll never be accused of is being "just another pretty face" on TV. He's a lot of fun to watch in action and always has something interesting to say. Watch him close, Phil - listen to what he's tellin' ya - and maybe you'll get some air time on your show by catching some fish too!(ha-ha, that was a joke Phil) - really enjoyed the show, it was almost as good as being there.

Thanks,

I have already learned allot from him. He is an excellent fisherman. We trolled for catfish on a show last weekend and had allot of fun. That show is being edited now.
I hope to have it on the site by next week.

Trolling for the cats is fun and something that is surprising a lot of people. I carried a Doctor from Durham yesterday that was of the "you can't catch catfish that way" persuasion and we caught over 20 that ranged in size from 2 pounds to just over 22. He had another at the boat that got off and would have been another at the 20 pound size or so. I know you and Keith were near Bluestone doing your latest show Sunday while I was down below grassy creek doing the same. I returned to the area yesterday and did better than before. Fishdoc and I will be going again Sunday but I don't know yet what he's gonna want to target - but I'm game for "whatever". Anytime on the water with Keith is a great time.

Is there anyway that I can see this show in Roanoke, Va. ? Please advise. Thanks, Bill

I just watched the clips. Man can that guy catch a crappie. I was drooling watching some of those slabs.
Tight lines
Jeremy

Yes Bill,
Click on the ad on the fishing report page.
Or go to www.fishingwithphil.com and watch the show.

Bill, when you first get on the Kerrlake.com website look about 1/4 way down the front page and you'll see the "fishing with Phil" advewrtizement - click on it and then download the clips you want. The larger the file size (3.5 meg vs something like 9 megabites)the more of the show you'll see.

The Crappie Show should play in a few minutes after you click on it.You dont have to download it if you dont want to wait.