Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another report of stolen tackle in Clarkesville

The Best Western in Clarkesville was the site of the latest tackle theft late last week. I understand that as well there were batteries, trolling motor and a prop taken. Keep an eye out for a large lot of rods and tackle being sold at ramps or store parking lots, get a license number and report it to police,if they are legit it should be no problem- heck it could be your stuff taken next time! Bryant

Re: Another report of stolen tackle in Clarkesville

The BFL out of Satterwhite last weekend. I heard some boats were broke into and got a bunch of stuff in Henderson?

There was 2 more that I know of, one was at Lake Motel on Monday 26th and Tuesday 27 th at Best Western.I was the one they got on Monday !! Well, They caught this dummy Tues at Best Western on Tues. !!! Most of my stuff he got is in the police station. Hope everone gets their stuff back!!!!

That's great news Tippy! Most folks never see their stuff again. Hope you will post the name of this theif for all to see!! Bryant

Will do when I find out Bryant !!

They need to let the folks have him that he stole from,tie his bare feet to a 2 x 4 let two of your buddies hold the board up so the guy with the piece of water line can work on the bottom of his feet,they will swell up as big as his head,it wont kill his sorry A$% but he wont steal no more!!