Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question for all the Bassin Boys

Has any one tried using berkly gulp saltwater soft plastics for bass and other freshwater fish?????

Need some input

Re: Question for all the Bassin Boys

No takers.......................?

nope!

Thanks man at least someone can reply.

You've had replies all over this board.

Im just trying to find out if there is a difference between the berkly gulp saltwater and the regular berkley gulp and if i can use them in fresh water or if the scent will make them not wanna bite???????? Any help..

Just to let yal know they worked great caught two 6 lbers a 5 lber and two 3lbers. Check out the killing for a bass report messege for more details. Thanks did anyone else do this good sunday???????

Yes

Wat did ya catch and wat worked for ya?????????????

Bassmaster2b!!!!!!! When you are talking about 5 and 6 lbers, are you talking about bass or catfish. If you are talking about bass...Are you weighing them with scales or by site, because I have fished Buggs for the past 5 weekends and haven't seen one over 5 lbs weighed in. Just curious?

Jerry: E-mail me your regular e-mail address. Smiles. G

Im talkin about bass buddy and if you havent seen any big bass come outta kerr lake then u havent found a sweet spot. I have three spots on the lake over by my fiances and I know when i go to those spots i will catch bass but only on certain lures in one spot there is a bed with trees and picnic tables and the only thing they will bite on are creature baits and worms and in my other 2 spots there are points where you can walk out on them and then they drop off with ledges and the bass will sit there and if u throw a big jerkbait or a spinnerbait you better hold on cause that next bite could be the big one and yes i use bass pro shops digital scale i also messure my bass and keep a log of wat i catch them on wat depth color temp everything you gotta it works wonders.

You need to get into some tournaments buddy, because I will tell you right now, if you are catching fish that big, you will win every tournament on Buggs. I fish Open, Club and Federation Tournaments on Buggs and I haven't seen a 5 fish sack over 20 lbs since the second week in March. Glad you can catch'em. I just hope you are releasing them back. Good luck!

Yeah I would love to but dont have the time and I always release my fish after pictures.

No doubt there is some some fishy stuff going on here, but for the time being we have to give the benefit of the doubt to this young man. Sounds like some ego talk in several of these threads. B.H.

Pleas post the pics. We would love to see them. Thanx. B.H.

Not asking for your spot, but what area of the lake are you catching these big 6 lbers?