Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bait-Tank Pumps: SHAD-TEK

Did you know that a new 360gph Rule pump running on 13.6 volts will raise the temperature of a 30 gallon bait tank approx .5 degrees per hour? Find out what impact this has to your bait and MUCH MORE at SHAD-TEK.

A good many folks have emailed they're in with some wives as well. Please get an email over asap so we can plan the right amount of food. Thanks...jfo

Re: Bait-Tank Pumps: SHAD-TEK

during the summer our baiyt tanks are going to get warm regardless and we usually put ice/frozen water bottles in them to lower the temp anyway. can't make it to shad-tek

ive got a 750gph pump in mine, id hate to know how much that puppy raises the water temp. sounds like the tip of the iceburg to some very helpful info, wish i could be there but i have to work. As hard as it is to keep shad alive any knowledge of the subject should be helpful, ill tell you guys if anyone knows about catching catfish and keeping the bait alive to do so its joe.

JFO

WOULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON MY DOWNRIGGER POST!

WEIGHTS?
MORE RODS?
WHAT TO PULL?

THANKS MAN, OH I SENT THE CHECK TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED FOR THAT FELLOW WHO WAS IN THE CAR WRECK.

BAIT BUCKET

Silent Assassin, if your tank is 30 gallons on 13.6V & a new pump, then the answer is .75 degrees per hour. To show you how critical this calculation is, were you to only have 25 gallons of water in your 30 gallon tank, the value would rise to .9 degrees per hour. Hope to see you at Shad-Tek...jfo