Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stripers

Any able to mark any stripers? I went trolling on kerr lake the other day and did not mark a slngle striper.Was it just a bad day or are others experiencing the same problem

Re: Stripers

Marking them as singles, no big groups. Catching them is the problem.

Today I saw quite a few deep, between 40'& 60' in 80' of water, not too many marks of any kind in the under 30' range. From Striper City past the dam.

Don't know how deep the fish people were actually catching (and evidently quite a few were catching in upper part of Nutbush) were located.

the wofe and I caught ours in 30 to 40 feet of water using jumbo shiners. we never marked any schools of fish just isolated ones and twos here and there

settin at the black bouy under the power lines in grassy today...saw a bunch of arches on the depth finder at 15-17 ft. dropped a 3/4 oz hopkins down, hooked bout 6-7 fish, landed two stripers at 6-7lbs an 2 LMB over 4lbs. they shallower than ya think OH! an the LMB r deeper!!!(than ya think)

yea just how deep are them lmb's? gotta find a few next weekend in my tourney

fishdoc, the wife and I may be there tuesday to see if the fish are still hanging around grassy