new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need a partner to fish with sat night

anybody wanna go fishing with me saturday night?i have a boat

Re: need a partner to fish with sat night

email me sometimes i cant find someone that wants go i have boat also maybe we get togather sometime .got two son that go weekly.

Aye guys..i dont have a boat..and dont mind getting wid ya sometime..and dont mind helping with the gas!!! Where do yall fish?

i live in caswell county.fish hyco,buggs inland,farmer lake,gave me email learner maybe we can get togather.i work four 12hours off four days hard find someone that can fish on weekdays

hey bountyhunter i live in caswell too.Now just who are you? I know just about anyone that catfishes in this county.If you know me you,ll know it by my name on the post

Where is Caswell county? Not be smart,,,,just never have kept up with counties. What towns are there? Thanx, Chris.

dannyb EMAIL ME I WILL TELL YOU WERE I LIVE. I HAVE TWO SONS THAT CAT FISH WEEKLY.ONES WORKS EMS OTHER ONE GOODYEAR.THEY PUT IN AT SOUTH BOSTON TONIGHT ON RIVER THEY STAY TILL 7AM. WE MOSTLY FISH SPLITS TO DAN AND UP DAN.

If you need someone on a sat night again let me know. I don't know a whole lot aout kerr, but I am trying to learn how to catch some fish there.
Tight lines
Jeremy