This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Secret Catfish bait

Then why does you last post say that the 2 fish came from your stink bait. Sounds to me like that was just a post to bail yourself out of an embarrassing moment. Cut the crap the gig is up. Pun intended

Funny update. I dropped my poke which was full of my secret bait at the store. It happened when I was getting out of my truck. You should have seen the couples face that saw it hit the gound with reeking garlic poo. hahaha pricelsss!

I ain't never none heard tell of the hound poo bait before, but I sure can tell ya'll about the super-stanker bait that I used to great success this spring. You need to mix a bunch of critter dookie together, not just the hounds. When you gather at least four animals (I prefer dog, cat, chicken and cow, they all on the farm) you mix them together in a five gallon bucket, add some corn and peas for texture, then stir it up all the time adding more and more poo until the thickness of grandma's fudge. Then get some old shoes, stinkers, and cut the tops so they can split open. Put some old tubes socks into the shoes, then pack them socks tight as you can with that super-stanker bait. Put all them shoes and socks filled with "catfish heaven" in the sun for a week. We put em on the tin roof of the tobacco shed. When your ready to win the Showdown, drive up to your favorite hole and split them shoes open to get out the super-stanker sock attracters. Toss in three to four to get started. After they've dissolved for a half hour or so start tossing in your chicken liver baited hooks. Don't never said I didn't give ya'll none advice.

Hey anglerman,i see u have the flathead at ur house,everybody i know that catfishes throws them back.....i never keep any fish,i want my son to have fish to catch when he gets older,but then again i dont catch many that small.how could somebody hate on u with a fish that little?maybe u show pack up some s--t and come join us at the next tournament so u can get ur feelings hurt.

Anglerman you might as well call up the guy from the tv show Dirty Jobs. I bet he'd be glad to do a show with you

Iraq is never going to change in a Americans eyes and loosing over 3500 young men and women some friends aint helping change the way it looks either!!

hay now, it isin't nice to make fun of another mans small fish. haha I could be the next one to catch a state record. You never know.

Anglerman

Didn't the United States just ban imports of Chinese catfish because they were feeding them chicken crap. Supposedly according to the news program I watched the Chinese were hanging chicken coops over catfish ponds. Do you eat the catfish you catch with Rovers droppings?

Yes I eat the fish I catch. I don't see what is wrong with the stink bait. We all eat chicken and chickens will eat almost anything even their own feces. And pork??? We all know what pigs eat. Catfish are no different.

I didn't know that about the Chinease. Maybe they have diseases in their fowl.

Anglerman

Anglerman- I bet you eat a lot of Crap-pee. Get it??? Crappie. haha

RUFF

It is very possible to catch catfish on dog poop.Ingredients in dog food are grain feed and meat byproducts.So it is very possible.If the cats are hungry enough,they will bite an empty hook with some smell on it.Don't knock it until you try it.I haven't and don't plan to,but give the man the benefit of the doubt.Channels and blues are bottom scavengers,they will eat anything.And i mean anything.

Flatheads are a little bit different,they mostly like live bait,bait fish,worms.BUT then again,there comes a time when they are even hungry enough to hit non-living baits.Some of you really need to get out on the water more often.

BuggsMan is correct!

I have been catching a lot of fish with my stinkbait lately

TROLL ALERT!!!

I wish he would have kept his secret catfish bait a "secret".

Glenn Christie- I'm not a troll and I don't appreciate your antics. If you don't like my topics then dont look at them.

Anglerman

I have used alot of @$%! to catch catfish, but none of it was real. Good luck with that one.

1 2