Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
whats up glenn

Hey man,hows the fishing been going and what in the world has been going on.I have not been keeping up the last 2 or 3 weeks(HONEY DO LISTS AND FISHING ON THE COAST)Let me know what you"ve been up to.Have a blessed day!

Re: whats up glenn

Hey Old Friend; Have only been out twice since I posted to you last. Caught 32 & 30 respectively 1/2 to 1 1/2 lbder's. Had a bad shoulder kept me from sleeping so got a new Dr. in Raleigh and she got the needle in the right place. Plan to go Tue will let you know if they are hungry. Tight lines & smiles. G

Ihope you wear them out and look forward to hearing from you.

Greetings: Went today as I hoped. Caught my usual 30ish. 33 I think. Only 6 made my live well. from 3/4 to 1 1/4 lbs. They were deep as I expected although I did catch some 6-7 ft over the deep brush around 7:30. As the fog burned away warm came they settled deeper and deeper, I called it a day around 10:45. It was fun and I released all on the way out. Tight lines & smiles. G

Sounds like a good time.I wiil be coming up that way in a couple of weeks.We are staying at Lake Gaston with some friends but plan on fishing kerr a few days.It will be the week of the 4th.Are you going to be around that week?It would be nice to meet you if it your going to be around.

Hey Friend: That is my birthday as far as I know I will be here. Look forward to fishing some. Tight lines & smiles. G

I will email you when it gets a a little closer and we'll try to work something out.Have a blessed day.