Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lady anglers

O.K., Friends!! I want to start an Angler Ladies Organ. I posted a message a couple of days ago and got good respond. So... husbands, boyfriends, son,s, olease tell your ladies to contact me, and we'll see what we can get going. We need to give these guys something to talk about, AGREE? We can't let them have alll the fun!!

Re: Lady anglers

Hey...Deputy Dog -- Im guessing you and Sunshine are one in the same?! I got your e-mail...just haven't had a chance to get back to ya -- just came back from SML the Elite series !!!!!! First chance I've ever gotten to get up close to the "BIG boys". Got some good pics. One with Skeet Reese, and one with Gerald Swindle (YUMMMMMMMIE!!!! I'll keep it clean only because this is a public forum!) Made sure and got everyones signatures too. Too fun! There was one lady fishing in with them too (as a co-angler) I was impressed..Wish I had the knowledge, $$$, and/or the ***** to be in there! I would like to get in with ya and maybe we could come up with something locally for women........as far as I know there isn't anything. No, I don't live on the lake. We live about 1/2 hour or so from Clarksville. You - Live on or by the lake? Drop me an e-mail. Look out guys -- you know what can happen when women get their heads together!

Re: Lady anglers

Yes, I am one in the same. I live on Kerr Lake, we have neigbors that come up on the weekend that are from Clarksville. The tourie sounded like you had a great time, e-mail me the pictures. Get back with you on getting together and getting something started!! You heard her guys, look out for the new girls in town!! If anyone else wants to join us, give me a message