Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The FISHDOC

What's happened to Fishdoc ? I havent seen a post from him sense the 4th of June. I guess sense he retired he don't have any spare time anymore.
FISHDOC; WHERE YOU AT BOY????

Re: The FISHDOC

been fishin! bream at RCL, LMB at RCL, crappie at buggs, walleye and some large brim at philpott...ya fish from dawn to dark its hard to get on here. i'll try to do better for y'all retired guys that can't hack it.

Good to here from ya Doc, I thought one of them big-ol lm bass had pulled you overboard

"ya fish from dawn to dark" How sweet it is! Enjoy!

Hey Hey !! Been missing your 2 cents worth. Glad you are enjoying your retirement as much as I am. Tight lines to you pal. Smiles G

i really am jealous of you reitred guys. Wish I was there with you. will be one day if i live long enough.

Being retired is just awful ! All you have time to do is fish fish fish, mow the grass, fish fish fish, wash the boat, fish some more. It's just terrible. Don't know how i have stood it this long

WASH THE BOAT??? If I have time to wash the boat then I have time to go fishing instead!!

yeah, yeah, yeah! where'd ya hear sumthin like that???? (have NEVER washed my boat!)

I had the pleasure to once again be able to go fishing with the Fishdoc Saturday and can testify that by his own admission - the boat has never been washed and with 196,000 miles pulling the boat back and forth to area lakes - the truck ain't been washed either. Boats are made for fishin' in - not looking at.
... as for Saturday - we had a great day. I brought home 73 fish (mixture of Crappie/White bass / Largemouth Bass and White Perch)and we probably throwed back about half that again aor more - all caught on main lake points. I think he has earned a "Fishdoc,SA" (Simply Amazing) degree to go with the "Fishdoc" degree that he already has.
Thanks again Keith.

WHAT,you guys never wash your boat??? Is that your secret to catching fish, a smelly boat? I didn't thank it mattered if your boat was clean or dirty

My boat is a 78 model, ugly, shine is long gone, top speed is about 35MPH but guess what, IT CATCHES FISH. Rather fish than clean a boat and truck. And the truck is a 85 model. You will see it parked at the Buffalo creek ramp all weekend most weekends.

You guess what!! I can wash my boat or fish anytime I won't to. That's the advantage of being retired.
You weekend warriors ( eat your heart out )!!!!!