Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Motor...?

Does anybody know of anyone or anyplace - locally, or within reasonable limits - that may have a motor (150 Merc.) for sale? Will be making some calls around to local marinas today...but I thought maybe I'd put it out there and see if there might be someone who messes with them on the side or know someone who does. Thanks.

Re: Motor...?

Where is local? Merritt Marine in Hillsborough, NC, Carl Merritt usually keeps engines of assorted HP rebuilt and ready. Smiles, G

I wouldn't mind giving them a call. Do you have a # or someway to get a hold of someone. Really do appreciate it.

I go to Google and type in Merritt Marine Hillsborough, NC They have an e-mail If I can find an old shop ticket it will have his number. Thanks, G

I found Carl Merritt's # 919 732 7377. Smiles, G

Hey Glenn, Thanks for the information! My wife gave Carl a call this morning, and although he did not have what I was looking for right now - he was more than helpful with information regarding another engine we were looking at. Anyone ever need any help with engines -- Carl Merritt is a real good guy to go to!! Highly recommended.

Hey Tim: Glad to be of help to a fellow fisherman. Have needed help before and I am sure I will need it again. I have known Carl many years and had him repair my boats & engines. Have bought several engines from him and never a problem. Tight lines & smiles. G