Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
early june bass

any yall know what a decent limit on the lake weighs in the bass tourneys this time of year? just trying to figure where i stack up.

Re: early june bass

Sat. June 2nd open tournament took 5 fish 15 lbs to win. Sunday june 3 took 17 lbs (5-fish) to win ABA weekend angler series. Sat. was at North Bend Sunday at Henderson Point.

thanks for the response, guess im in decent shape, had 14 10 with 5 fish on 2nd. i reckon if i could get rid of the dinker i'd be sittin pretty for tourney coming up.

I have a small club tournament coming up this weekend. I will prolly be heading up that way thursday night. I live about 6 hours away and I was just wondering what they was hitting for you guys. Any help would be greatly appreicated. Thanks.

Are these tournament weights for a 5 fish limit the 5 fish caught by one angler or the best 5 fish caught by a boat? Thanx, Chris

The one on Sat was a team or solo tournament with a five fish limit. I fished by myself and had 5 that weighed 9.06lbs I caught alot of fish on spinnerbait and topwater plugs early but once the sun popped out the topwater bite was over as it usually is. The rest of the day, I caught fish on a spinnerbait slow rolling it. I think some guys caught the better fish on carolina rigs but it didn't work for me.