Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Briery Creek

Anyone fished here recently? Meeting some firends up there next weekend and wondering what has been productive. Went this am from 5 am - 8:30 am and caught seven bass in Buggs Island. No hogs, but all keepers. Six on a white spinnerbait worked real fast and one on a silver speed shad. Caught the six on a spinnerbait all on one point. Any help for Briery would be appreciated.

TOBY

Re: Briery Creek

Toby,
My 2 sons went to Briery friday and fished from daylight to 2:00pm. They caught 30+ bass ranging from 1 lb to around 4 lbs nothing really big. Good topwater bite early and some caught on shallow crank baits. Most of their fish came on T rig plastic. No specific color but mainly watermelon and watermelon red. Hope this helps and good luck.
Bassman13

Go to second boat landing, head to channel and look for old 712 bridge, 20' deep. Fish from tree line to tree line across bridge. Good Luck

Someone caught a 16lb 4ounce bass last week! Just a few ounces short of the record. The gamewarden that lives down the street said he shocked up one last year that would easily break the record.

excellent aerial photo map prior to flooding -shows bottom detail- bcfishingmaps.com

Toby, email me your phone #, i musta lost it.