Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks to all you folks

Just wanted to thank the folks who gave me advice on here when I was trying to choose a boat. Appreciatte all of your thoughtful responses.

See ya on the lake, Mike

Re: Thanks to all you folks

What did you decide on ?

Hey Mike: Did you get the stick sterring you were intrested in? Went to Grassy yesterday for the first time in two weeks. Caught about the same as the pics I sent you. Tight lines & smiles. G

no I went and got a 2110 polar bay boat. I pick it up this week and you should start seeing me on the lake a lot in the very near future. I think I may have been worried that a 16 foot boat would alwyas have me saying "I should have got a bigger boat". I'll be looking for folks that want to go striper fishing when the wiofe does not want to go............

Nice boat Mike, a friend of mine has one with a 150 Yamaha on the back and it's a fine machine!

I got the 150 Honda four stroke on it. test driving tomorrow on Smith Mountain Lake and bringing it home tomorrow afternoon. I feel like a kid at X-mas. I'll be out on Buggs on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, etc, etc, etc

I think you'll enjoy many trouble free years with that Honda.

I think so too, five year warranty i shard to beat also. see you on the lake

WELL, are ya back yet! How is it!

Earth to Mike, come in Mike!!!! haa haa haaaaa!