Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trolling/Fisherman in south

If this post get deleted by the admin then that is war! Nothing in this post violates forum rules...

What happens when the fish troll the people and they bite?

You people have proven your self’s to be temperamental and negative. Why do all of my threads end having the most views and reply’s. The Dumar Jackson thread has over 2500 views while other threads are lucky to reach 500. You people respond to negativity more than you do fishing! Hook, line and sinker you people are captured and in my net. Some of you are Largemouths, some Crappie and a few Catfish. I think I snagged a few bottem feeders in my posts. :)

I find the network engineer’s/fisherman people on this site to be quite humorous. I purposely used the IP address’s from a few places. I knew that someone would post the IP address’s and call bullcrap. My whole point was to prove how temperamental we southerners are. I knew there would be keyboard warriors and detectives trying to retaliate rather than be kind and passive. When I got my masters in Psych I did a thesis on the temperament of people from different regions. In addition how anger affects Coronary Heart Disease.

I would like thank all of you for helping me with research. And by the way I do love fishing. I will out on the lake very soon.

Tight lines!!!!!
Dumar Jackson and Sal

Re: Trolling/Fisherman in south

when ya wanna go fishin on buggs, email me. FD

when ya wanna go fishin on buggs, email me. jfo

when ya wanna go fishin on buggs e-mail me

TROLL ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychological Troll Alert!

Dumar - was your last post on racism deleted from the board?

I will now go away as promised Thanks all...

Son you need to get a life. If you spent this much of your time fishing then you would be that much better. I agree with you that racism sucks but this forum isint that place. We talk about fishing here. My boat is ready and its fishing time.

E-mail me if you want to go fishing on Buggs Island. Only if you like catching 10" bass and 12 pound blues though!!!!!!!! ;-) That is all I catch here!

TOBY

As he promised-- now he is on the water fishing !!! Troll alert !!

Glenn, having to pee is a serious topic. And your mean!!!! I would call you a few names if it weren't against the forum rules. Why do you hate me so much? If you dont like my threads then don't open them?

You are a fake by your own admission and you want to call me names? Troll Alert !!!!!!