Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Buffalo ramp

I haven't put in at buffalo in several years, just wondering if they close the gate at night. If so what time? Thanks, Bluejay

Re: Buffalo ramp

I think it stays open and the gate is just there for when it's dangerous to launch such as low water conditions. Island creek and Ivy Hill were definitely open when I came out of there at 1:00 this morning.

I think they do close the gate. Im not certain but, I thought it closed at 10 pm. Not sure

sinker is right gate closes at 10 pm & opens up at 7 am.

Thanks for the reply, The last time we put in at buffalo I think they were closing it at night but it has been several years ago. We mostly use Occoneechee and the Staunton River state park. Unless we go after crappie(Grassy Creek/longwood). I talked to a guy at SRSP Sat. and he came in and found 2 back tires cut on his truck. They had fished throught the night. I hope this type of nonsense does not start up.
Thanks....Bluejay

The best way to reduce the number of tire cutting incidents is catch the little coward cutting the tires and beat him or her within a inch of their miserable sorry life! Its hard enough to get a chance to go fishing,have a vehicle in good enough shape to get there and put the governments gas in to go and have a turd cut you tires or steal something from you,I would dearly love to catch someone doing that to me or anyone elses property!To say there would be pain coming is well the truth.

I think those suckers ought to be shot.

Just my humble opinion.

It's a shame though to do that to somebody else's property who you don't even know and who hasn't done anything to you.