Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reidsville NC Lake

Anyone ever fish this lake and what can you catch out of it? Do you have to pay a fee to fish it and put in ?

Re: Reidsville NC Lake

Was wondering if you were going to respond to my email regarding weldon. If not that is no problem.
I have few days left anyhow. The only days I have are next monday and tuesday. Hope someone replies to your post. There probably are those out there with some information regarding the lake. I fish lake gaston and roanoke rapids lake. Sorry I cannot help you.

Bo

i think it 15 dollars. i duck hunt it and crappie fish it at night best .but fish at night you must be staying at camp grounds. just get cheapest space and fist till dawn bridge at night best place start

Yes, i've been fishin RCL for 30 yrs, 3-4 days a wk. always get an annual pass so i don't know what a daily is. great LMB lake. have caught a 12 lber, couple 11's and several 10 pounders there. spring for last had 25lbs (5 fish) in a tournament and came in third! winner had 30. have caught several 5 bass limits over thirty there.

Hey fishdoc any ideas what might be good a reidsville right now really looking to fish for that one big bite of the day

got a 5lber last saturday in 8 ft of water on an ol monster worm. been doin best on numbers with a senko. they'll be hitin buzzbaits an pop-r's soon. hope this helps ya

To fishdoc just wanted to say thanks alot buddy for the info and tight lines to ya

are there any maps of reidsville lake-contour maps?

used to be avaiable at camp store on lake but haven't checked lately.