Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bait Tank!!!!

I have a brand new in the box 50 gallon Creek Bank bait tank. Never even opened the box. Sells for $625 before tax. Will sell for $550. And buggsman shut the hell up!!!! Definately not in the mood for you. Have too many bait tanks and wont need this one.

Call Carl anytime at 336-380-1848

Re: Bait Tank!!!!

NO posting of items for sale or rentals. Visit www.kerrlake.com/class to post a classified ad. Cost is $6.00 for 90 days.

It is very possible that those those that break the rules of this board,also are very likely not to obey the laws of the land and water.Come on Carl,i know you can afford 6 bucks.Dang.

You are right I can. I can also afford to kick your ass! Ill meet your smart ass anywhere you want on the lake. Ive been through to much **** the past 2 months and im not going to listen to your big ass mouth. Hell Ill give someone the bait tank if they tell me who this idiot is. Drop me an email and we can settle this once and for all. I wont even tell everyone who you are. I just hope youll be satisfied with eating through a straw the rest of your pointless life!!!!! I dont hide behind a name on the internet. Everyone knows who I am and knows I wont back down from anyone.

Carl there was a posting here a few weeks ago about buggsman from someone who fishes the same ponds as he does. Stated he only fishes ponds for brim/bluegill so I don't think you will meet him on the lake or at BIBT as they don't sell crickets. The name buggsman probably comes from crickets=buggs, but can't you just see him standing on the bank in his bib overhalls,straw hat, cane pole and snuff running down his chin!
I hope you are doing well after the wreck.

I hate to say this but, Buggsman is winning by getting you so upset. Thats what he wants. He is just getting you mad to make himself happy. Don't know if I need a tank that big. You said you had more. Any smaller? Any of those for sale?

NO personal attacks or threats addresssed to individuals are allowed.

Enough said!!!!!!

That is funny!!! Buggsman sure knows how to stir the pot up! HEY CARL!! Hope you are doing better man. You fully recovered from your wreck yet? Been doing any fishing?

TOBY

Pretty much better. Got bit by a snake he othet day, ripped his head off and kept going. Im going to try to make it this weeked.

Getting snake bit would have ruined my week!