Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weldon & houston

The season is closed but the fishing is fantastic. Had two clients today who used all of the shad in the well. Had to fish the last hour with artifials. We caught over 100 stripers with the largest one around 16 pounds. It was a great day. All days aren't as productive or fast as this one was. The two guys as well as myself had a great time. The river dropped a little more today. Not enough though to effect the bite. I am considering a trip to steel bridge next week. Has anyone heard of how the bite has been up near Kerr Dam in lake gaston? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks and have a good week.

Bo

ps Really enjoyed the short trip with you yesterday
afternoon Houston. I think we need to fish at
Thelma soon. Oh yes the hole we were in today
was the last one we fished yesterday. Thanks
again.

Bo

Bo
Bo

Re: weldon & houston

Bo, thanks for the great trip and the education. I'm not sure many guides would take the time to teach a novice so much. I truly did not expect to catch so many, particular so many nice ones. Can't remember when I've ever learned so much in so short a period of time. You shoulda been a teacher. (in fact you were). I agree wid ya on Thelma. Would not pass it up for anythng. Will surely contact you on that. Thanx, Houston