This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: milton

i dont get off til 7pm, but you could meet me at goodyear when i get off. itll probably be dark by the time we start up river but we want have any problem. i just want be able to catch brim but we'll do just as good if not better with goldfish. i dont know what your pulling your boat with but mine probably gets better gas than the big white truck. ill go tuesday if wed out of the question but i think the bite is going to be better wednsday.

i dont know what all youve got, but ive got plenty of 60# test(p-line) for leaders, swivels, slip knots, beads and #6 circle hooks. short on weights. all my rods have new berkley 30#test and are rigged up if we need em. i found a simple way to be able to see the tips of your rods at night. walmart has some 2" glow lights(4 in a pack with two rod tip holders, one blue one yellow) if your rod tips arent too thick all you need is 1 pack for two rods. ese electrical tape to secure them, they dont get in the way of casting or reeling. then all you have to do is buy the refills every time you go.about 2 dollars a pack. i still have the ones from last year on mine so they do last. it beats turning on your head lite every 10 seconds and it keeps the boat dark so you want spook fish.

call me around 20:30 tonight

i'll be asleep, got to get up at 5am to go to work. if you cant call tonite b4 9 ill be home tommorow at 7:30pm. if we decide to go ill just meet you somewhere so we dont have to deal with all the traffic at goodyear.