Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASS

If anyone could tell me what the bass are doing, I would appreciate it. My 3 year old son and I are coming down next week to fish and just wondering if anyone would care to help me. Thank you very much.

Re: BASS

Can anyone please give me some kind of help. I would really appreciate it. We live ten hours away. I know very little about the lake.

fished a small tournament last weekend. partner and i won it with 7 fish @ almost 12lbs. kind of surprised me. figured out of 11 boats someone would nail them. with the unstable weather and the pulling of water, it has been tough from what i hear. we caught everything on soft plastics in creeks. most in pockets a few on points. pitching to buck brush and trees. was my first trip to buggs this year. carolina rigged lizards are usually always good. water temp. was anywhere from 68 - 71deg. and the water was pretty stained all the way down to the rock wall. could not do any sight fishing where we fished. launched at rudds and went all the way down to the rock wall.

hope this helps. GOD bless.

Thank You Rattlesnake.

Re: Re: BASS

Being new to Ker lake, Where is the rock wall in relating to Saterwhite Point or Hibernia?

It's across the lake from Nutbush.

Re: Re: BASS

So would you pick the Rock Wall area over Burroughs Mill and Big Mill for this weekend?

Thats a question for Doc or someone who fishes the lake more than I do. I haven't fished either one of those areas.