Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
this weekend

me and some friends are coming down to fish wed. to sun. just wondering if anybody has any advice on what the fish are doin will be fishing for bass crappie and cats any advice will be appreciated greatly thanks

Re: this weekend

for blues you can fish from Buffalo to the rivers split. You can catch all the 1 lb shad you need accross fron Staton state park. check the dan river channel from staton to buffalo,fish are suppened about 15 ft,not big 8 to mid 20's hope this helps 1bigblue

Are the shad "across from from Stauton river park" on the south side (Buffalo park) or the north side (Staunton VIEW Park)

Thanks
DWF

i know the blues havent made it past the splits but are the flats there yet, coming up friday night and would like to go up the dan, just wondering where would be most productive for flats.

Why are not at work? Whats your #

im go back in tommorow and thursday and off fri, sat, sun. #home 361 4057,cell 453 5439

thanks for the info got a feelin that this cold front is gonna screw up the fishing i hope not but still cant wait to go leaving as soon as i get off work hopefully be there by 6 bad weekend fishing is still better than a weekend at work

Boys,they have been catching nice blues as far up as Milton for ovewr a week know.I seen one big cooler full of nice blues.