Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bluestone Ramp

Just checking to see if the Bluestone ramp was still closed. Please advise. My buddy and I tore the crappie up this time last year.

If the ramp is still closed, please inform of another ramp that we could put in without searching long and hard for the crappie bite. Thanks for your help. We are traveling from two hours away!

Re: Bluestone Ramp

I don't know about Bluestone but Gravel Hill and Oceneechee ramps are both open.

Yes it is open, and so is buffalo.

Does anyone know if the walkway is back on the ramp at Staunton River State Park ?

yes it was semi underwater but not like it was so you should be allset with that

Swampa, Last year you did not have high, muddy water for the month of March and a Freeze in April on top of that. They are biting some but the major catches are at night by light. Tight lines & smiles, G

Thanks for the info. Just looking to catch a nice mess of Crappies during the day. With the weather warming and the water level falling, I would think that they will be biting very soon. Thanks for any information that you can provide! Swampa