Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shad

Has any one seen any shad near bluestone?

Re: Shad

hey dude let me know how you do this weekend, we're probably going to go next weekend, maybe stay friday and saturday night. if cats are up the river by then we'll stay at sobo hotels(cheaper and closer) , and put in at gravel ridge and run up to where we took u last year. brandie and i are going, but dads off so him and andy might come up also. dont be scared we wont show you up too bad, after all you did teach me all i know about catchin monster cats. so tell kent and kevin that the "buckmaster" and the "catfish king" may have conquered the mountain but mr clifton cut the **** path!!!!!!

I hear you.How did goodyear go?

they hired me on the 10th of april, one week of orientation and im on my 2nd week of training. they got me building tractor trailer tires(rts tire builder)its hard work but its a good place to work, very union oriented. right now im working 1st shift 2 days one week 5 the next. but after 5 weeks of training ill be working 6hrs thurs. 12hrs fri sat sun every week til september. if goodyears still around ill probably retire there, but tell ya boys im ready for that company fishin trip that we were supposed to have. heres my ph#s 453- 5439, 361-4057, cuz its useless calling you.