Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weldon

Is there a long wait time to put your boat in at Weldon?

Re: Weldon

the wait is worth it.

Re: Re: Weldon

Depends on the time you go. I went today at 8 o'clock and had to wait for no one. I took out at three oclock and the same. If anyone is interested I have a couple of dates left. My fee is $325 per day.
That is 8 til 2:30. I supply the bait, shad. If you want to do a late afternoon trip say 5 til 8 with artificial the cost is $150. I supply the jig heads and flukes. Just let me know asap. Thanks.

Bo

How many fishermen for the price. I have a Son and two freinds coming in this week. Dustin's birthday is Tues..Thanks...Mike.........

rabels@peoplepc.com

Bo,

Are you doing any good at weldon now? We have guide for tomorrow, his name is richard lee.

Bo, Hows the bite at Weldon? I have some friends that went Thursday .They fished between Scotland Neck and Hamilton. They caught about 60 with some nice fish mixed in. Iam going tomorrow but can't decide on Weldon , Scotland Neck or thr upper end of Gaston. I'm sure some fish will be available at all these locations. Thanks, Steve

The striper fishing at weldon is poor, the season has been extended one week for keepers just because of this. The water is high and the fish are scattered and behind schedule. If you want to keep fish wait until next week or put in down river about 20 miles.

Weldon was a little slow yesterday. Only caught 5 in a 6 hour period. There are some small ones being caught at weldon but Im hearing good reports from friends that fish williamston. I would go down river if possible. Especially if you are after a big one (27"+). Hope this helps. Tight Lines

TRAP

Bo, have been trying to contact you at the email address to book a trip. I suspect this is a busy time for you. Is there any other way to contack you? Thanx, Houston

Fishing on 4/28 – 4/29
Fishing is slow.
We did catch our limit both days.
Maybe we timed it right, but we didn't have to wait.