Return to Website

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Catfish conditons for Friday and Saturday(4/20/07)

How the Catfish conditons for Friday and Saturday(4/20/07. What is the best place.

Re: Catfish conditons for Friday and Saturday(4/20/07)

NO replys???????

im not sure if your aware, but the catfish showdown tourny is that weekend so your probably not going to get much feed back. i havent fished up there in a few weeks but i will say that they are on the move toward the rivers so any where near the split with (fresh) or live bait will do the trick. hope this can be of some help but i hope you can understand where im coming from.

It rained this weekend so it's going to be nasty around the rivers.You need to fish from bluestone to up in the rivers.good luck. Silent Assian,are you doing the tourney Sat? I'll be there in a blue bass boat,hopefully see you there!!! 1bigblue

yeah were goin to try our luck, ill be in a camo runabout duratech, silent assasin on sides of boat with rod rack on back. hope to se yall there and good luck!!!!!!

yeah I'll be there I won't be hanging around long at the park. I did that last year and broke my transducer twice.That sucked no money eather,where are ya'll puting out at? I'll be there early looking for bait.If I don't see ya'll good luck and watch that rod 1bigblue

not trying to be smart but you may have yer transducer mounted too low. the mid line of the transducer should be even with the bottom of yer boat and should be just loose enuf too swing upif you hit something. only about a 1/4 inch of transducer should be below boat or less. we will be there around midday to register and find bait also. so good luck and see ya there.