Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dock repair

Just drove up from Hillsborough to check on my dock. My neighbor had called and said that the wind was doing quite a number on it.
That is saying the least. The walkway has busted halfway out and the shore rope is the only thing keeping the dock from breaking loose
I am new to the lake, just bought this place in July of last year, and I am just starting to learn my way around.
Can someone tell me who I might be able to call to get this fixed?

Thanks for the help,
Chappie

Re: Dock repair

lakesidehands@aol.com

Send him your info and if he's not the guy for you for the repair, he'll be the guy for you to contact to prevent it from happenning again in future...jfo

Hey fix it yourself and save some money,its not that hard and thats what I did while a younger man,I do not know if you need any permits but check and if you cant find someone call me and we will look at it together.

jfo,
Thanx for the advice. I sent an email with my phone number but so far have not got a reply. I think I have found their phone number on the internet and will try it this morning.

CapRandy,
I would love to save some money and your offer is much appreciated but I think that repairing the dock in the position that it is in (the walkway is still attached but buckled and two sections are on their side) is probably beyond my capabilities.

Thanks to both of you for your replies. I will let you know how this turns out.

Chappie

Chappie
Sorry I had been unable to get intouch with you until today. I have a plate full with 4 of the docks I watch torn up. Again if the guy was unable to help let me know and I will get by and see what we can do. Its like tree work when a big storm hits its alot of work to do fast. Thanks joe your neighbor took a beaten also, thats a real mess