Return to Website

50 Missile Club RA MessageBoard

Welcome to the 50 Missile Club message Messageboard.

50 Missile Club RA MessageBoard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Larkhill Reunion

Coops,

Yet again another good suggestion, why didn't you have them in when you were in? Or was it no one would listen. That sound familiar?

The reunion was at best a cheap option but when you consider the travelling costs and B&B costs not too mention the shopping to keep the missus from being bored then it all adds up. The location needs to be looked at so it is an easy commute and things to occupy in the day, as was mentioned in an earlier email, some of the members are still fairly young which means bringing kids etc and not too mention are working.

The commitee will never meet all the needs of its members but to quote a good old BT phrase "its good to talk"

Hopefully Lincoln will be a start to improvements, which judging by comments won't be too hard.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Larkhill Reunion

ok i better get organising i will be looking at free entry to lincoln castle, the cathedral and museum of lincs life, plus maybe a inter bty cricket match with bbq on the saturday plus a band on the saturday night, a minimal raffle with 3 big prizes plus maybe a seperate gambling area with roulette and blackjack,i am just thinking out loud at the moment but the aim is to make it one of the best attended so some sort of networking list?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Larkhill Reunion

Ian,

Sounds good already.

Ginge

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Larkhill Reunion

VIVA LA REVOLUTION what have we started coops? lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Larkhill Reunion

Just food for thought Frank anything more and it would be the firing squad

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Larkhill Reunion

we going for arecord reply line coops?? what goes around lol